All river activities are risk activities. By participating you assume these risks.
1. All participants must have a signed participant agreement.
2. Watch the safety video.
3. Shoes must be work at all times.
4. Respect private property.
5. Minimum age is 3 years old (may vary with experience or water level.
6. No glass on the river.
7. No Styrofoam coolers.
8. No running on the patio.
9. Don’t attempt a trip longer than you are capable of.
10. Lock valuables in your vehicle.
11. Turn in keys at the desk (if they don’t float.)
12. Dress appropriately. You will probably get wet.
13. Pets must be on a leash in public areas.
14. Remember there are no lifeguards on the river.